By Abby Ponder
It’s both terrifying and exciting, but the semester is slowly but surely beginning to come to a close.
We’re almost there…
…but so are those paper deadlines.
Stay calm, though. We’ll get through this.
We’ve compiled a handy dandy list of links to help get you through this trying time. (Really, though, we have faith in you.)
- You need to outline your paper and don’t know where to start? Here’s an earlier post that covers just that!
- You’ve got the topic, the outline is finished, but you can’t seem to get in the writing zone. So, time to find a new writing place!
- But if you’re still struggling with procrastination, we’ve got just the post for you.
- Research is a critical component in an academic paper, so make sure to utilize the WKU Libraries.
- You’ve finally written that paper and now you need to edit it, so check out our post that offers some suggestions on that very topic.
- You need to cite your paper? The Purdue Owl is a fantastic resource for checking on the various citation styles, specifically MLA, APA, andChicago.
- You’ve turned the paper in and are dealing with professor or peer feedback. Now what?
|Photo credit to this tumblr account that also highlights some additional stress release tips for finals week.|